Heathcote PTA – 2020-2021
Welcome to the Heathcote PTA website! Our website allows Heathcote families to stay up-to-date with school news and activities. Please use the menu bar above to navigate the site.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Here's What's Happening Now
BOOK FAIR! HEATHCOTE IS WILD ABOUT READING!
Shop October 18 - October 25 (USE COUPON CODE: HE20)
Visit the Heathcote Virtual Book Fair 2020
- Wednesday, October 21:
- Visiting Author Lunch at 12pm via Zoom
- Animal Spirit Day - wear your favorite animal print, ears, or shirt.
- Friday, October 23:
- Pajama Day - wear your coziest reading pajamas.
- Checkout Process
- Enter the “coupon code” HE20
- Code is required for Heathcote to receive credit for your purchase.
- Donations to Book Fund
- Money raised through the book fund will be divided amongst classroom and co-curricular teachers to help further build their classroom libraries.
- Thank you in advance for your generosity. We will share names with teachers to highlight the gift.
- Explore & Purchase from
- Book of the Month Selections.
- Visiting Author - Laura Marsh. Students who purchase a Laura Marsh book, will receive signed name plates to place in the books.
- Heathcote Librarian Ms. Sorensen’s Selections.
- Large variety of books, fiction, non-fiction and educational: click “Shop Main Street” or "Home" at the top of the page to view all of the items available.
- Receiving your Books
- Books are shipped directly to you. Ship to home - $10 Flat Fee
- Ship to school - FREE. You are responsible to pick up your purchases from book fair chair. Details to follow.
Here is a list of fiction, non-fiction, and series by grade level from Miss Sorensen (LINK PDF)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND MAKE SURE TO ENTER HE20 AT CHECKOUT
Visiting Author - Laura Marsh
Wednesday, October 21st at 12pm
All grades are welcome!
Zoom Link: visiting author zoom
Laura Marsh has worked in children’s book publishing for over 20 years as an editor, author, and book packager. She has written more than 30 non-fiction books in the National Geographic Readers series, including Pyramids, an Amazon #1 bestseller in Children’s Middle Eastern History. Many of her books include writing wild, wacky, and interesting animals from around the world. Her books are often selected as non fiction treasurers in early readers library collections.
Families who purchase a Laura Marsh book through the Main Street website with the HE20 checkout code will receive a signed name plate.
For questions or comments about the Heathcote PTA, please contact the Heathcote PTA President Jessica Rosenberg.
To make a submission to the weekly e-blast, contact Samantha April.
To submit an item for inclusion on this website, contact Veronika Roberts.
PTA Membership Meetings 2020-21
These are open to everyone and are an excellent source of information. The dates and locations of all PTA meetings are listed here and on the Heathcote PTA calendar.
|September 30||General PTA Meeting (Zoom)||7:30 PM|
|April 16||PTA Meeting and Elections (MPR)||9:00 AM|
|June 11||PTA Meeting MPR Volunter Breakfast (MPR)||9:00 AM|